by Michael Mitchell
105. Let her steal your nose from time to time. I promise she’ll give it back eventually.
104. Staring contests are a great way to pass the time. Making faces at her will give you the advantage in more ways than one.
103. Brush her hair when she’s a little girl. It will be one of her fondest memories someday.
(photo: Miranda Corbell)
102. Take her out for a Sunday afternoon drive. The more wind in her hair the better.
101. Take her out for coffee if she wakes up early on a Saturday morning. Her mother will thank you for the extra time in bed.
(photo: M.C. Wright)
100. Take her to the big game. Patiently explain the finer points of gridiron strategy. Who says a little girl can’t appreciate the game of football?
(photo: cb photography)
Michael is a thirty-something dad who blogs daily tips and life lessons for dads of daughters at lifetoheryears.com. He spends his days practicing the arts of fatherhood and husbandry, while attempting to be a man of God and a professional raiser of philanthropic funds. On the rare occasion he’s not tied up with the aforementioned and other pursuits of awesomeness, he enjoys fighting street gangs for local charities and drinking from a cup that’s half full. Follow him on Twitter and Facebook.